Robin and team would like to invite you to join our trading community!
As a client, you will be invited to join RHO Traders Group. This is a Telegram chat group where Robin shares his exclusive trading ideas with clients. For clients who are active in trading (with a last trade done in the past 3 months), Robin will send you exclusive emails of his handpicked researched reports and detailed trade plans.
You may follow the steps below to open your trading account with us.
Account Opening with Robin Ho
- Download POEMS 2.0 app on your phone.
- Click on "open live account".
- Select "Cash Management" account type. This is the default account type which is linked to your CDP (Central Depository) account.
- We will reject all "Cash Plus" account applications.
- Enter your CDP account number.
- If you do not know your CDP account number, please call 65357511 (CDP hotline).
- If you do not have a CDP account yet, you may open new CDP account here:
- If you are not a Singaporean or PR, you may choose from one of these 3 accounts which do not require CDP linkage.
- Select "multi-currency" facility.
- Enter Robin's remisier code "MR".
- Follow the instructions and attach a photo of your signature.
- If you did not use MyInfo to submit your application, you need to do a one time bill payment of $1 to "Phillip Securities Pte Ltd", key in reference number 0000000 (seven zeros). This is for Phillip to verify your identity with the bank. The $1 will be deposited into your new POEMS account.
If you are using a personal computer instead of a mobile phone, you may click on this link and follow the same steps above.
How to Join the Chat Group
After submitting your account application, you may email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc to email@example.com the following details:
- POEMS account number with Robin (code MR)
- Your full name
- Telegram unique user name starting with “@” (e.g. @johnsmith, see picture below)
- Handphone number
- Wait for our reply to be added to that chat group
Take a look at the POEMS Guide we have prepared for you. See you soon!
All posts and charts are for educational and illustration purposes only