Last Saturday, I spent a fruitful day with a bunch of passionate traders at my inaugural advanced short term trading course. This is a very unique course in which I delved directly into the nitty-gritty of trading, from mining for stocks to using advanced tools such as tick charts, price-volume profiles, and market depth and bringing them together in my proprietary trading strategies. I shared extensively from my 30 years of trading in the stock market, and I am glad the class was well received!
Here are some of the topics which I covered during the course:
- How professional traders use screeners to filter out high probability stocks ahead of indicators
- How professional traders use with price-volume distribution in their trades
- How professional traders use market depth to gain an edge in trading
- How professional traders identify profitable stocks by analysing share ownership structure
- How professional traders trade rights issue with warrants, bonus issue, stock split and share consolidation
- Trading less and winning more: the best trading hours to suit your strategy
- How to trade price cross over to a higher price band unique to Singapore stocks
We have already received enquiries for the next intake, which we plan to conduct in July. If you would like to register your interest, please send an email to my assistant Yunyou email@example.com. Kindly state your name, contact number, and a short description of your trading experience. We will keep you updated when the details are out!
See you soon!
All posts and charts are for educational and illustration purposes only